Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ocho Cinco vs. TO




Bengals vs. Cowboys . . . Chad Ocho Cinco vs. Terrell Owens.

At 4:00 today, the Bengals will take on the Cowboys at Texas Stadium.  The teams will battle it out, but I think it's going to be EXREMELY entertaining to see two particular egos battle instead.

Ocho Cinco and Owens are two very talented wide receivers, but with their talent comes a couple BIG egos.

The touchdown celebrations, flashy moves, and trash talking will definitely be some cheap entertainment for the world to see today.



2 comments:

SaM-1 said...

AHHH....football gives me a headache!
But sports drama makes me happy!
If I had any clue about the game of football, I would've definitely watched it.

carolina magic said...

TO is the best. Yes, he's got some baggage, but he performs. He's a winner.

Will be interesting to watch him spin his magic this season.