Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bengals in a slump.


"Who-dey, who-dey, who-dey" would have ever imagined the Cincinnati Bengals would have an 0-6 record right now.

Definitely not me.  I've been a Bengals fan forever, because I've grown up in Cincinnati.  They've never been the best team in  the world, but over the past few seasons they've done pretty good.

It's hard to figure out how they have no wins this far into the season with Carson Palmer at quarterback, with Chad Ocho Cinco and TJ Houshmanzadeh for his wide receivers.

Hopefully some changes will be made, because it's a shame to let all the talent go to waste.  They need to get their act together and start playing with some heart.

1 comment:

SaM-1 said...

It's great to have a team with a lot of great players. However it sucks when those great players don't play well together! I have no clue who the Bengals are but for your sake, I hope they get it together soon!